View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i dont fight all the time and i dont go looking for trouble either. like i said my last fight i was defending myself and my home and the dude was at least twice my size. he thought he was a big badass and must have thought i was gonna drop into a fetal position like a lil bitch cuz of the size comparison.

last fight before that some dude hit me in the back of the head. i was drunk as a skunk too. i could tell by how hard he hit me he thought he was gunna knock me out. dude had about 50 lbs on me. next thing i know i had about 5 people trying to hold me back all the while hes still landing blows on me. i ate them all up like a champ while waitin for an oppurtune time to strike and "defend" myself. caught him right in his fuckin nose. blood running all down his chest. next thing i know hes in the kitchen sink like a punk.

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size. then they end up getting fucked up trying to test a champion when they not ready ready ready

fighting is fun when people dont act like bitches about it and theres no kids around. especially when u can get up and shake hands afterwards.

but yeah im closing in on 30 and dont see myself getting in a fight unless i get hit first.
and people do walk up and punch people alot. the vid prooves it. all those videos on WSHH and utube prove it

Where were u at - a bar, club?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote