View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:19 AM   #16
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
yeah mormons are denomination of christianity

im not sure about their beliefs, all i remember from r,e is they like incest? or marry withing themselves? or let 13 year olds have kids.. not sure tho.. they kinda like jehovahs witness's going door to door.. lol i suppose a quick wikipedia search would answer the questions.. but its pointless as im sure we both dont care enough

I thought they were something to do with JC, but when she said he died 1,000 years ago I thought she was talking about another Jesus. That's why I said have I missed something because I've always been lead to think Jesus died around 2,000 years ago.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote