View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:04 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
^i think the closest example of what you mean is Scandinavian countries, like Norway, Sweden,Denmark and Finland.

Low levels of income inequality (unlike uS/UK)

high welfare,

free uni

etc etc
indeed, income equality is what defines a society, to me a civilized society shoulnt have a bigger than 25% income gap,. everyone should be out helping one another with the skills they have..

the only other form i like is TAOISM, but i dont know if that could be a system for society to live by :s

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." ó The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote