View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As much as people knock the american system there's still something to be said about the upward mobility. People get mad because the 'top' have 'all the wealth' i suppose but the rest of us still have more than enough to live comfortably on and if we pursuit more it's just for fun and scorekeeping.

I agree that the German system is better though. UK/US's system creates a situation where power is so tightly congealed in the upper class due to the unhealthy amount of wealth a person can rack up that it stifles democracy. I believe capitalism is best when several medium to small sized businesses compete with each other, but when one starts getting so big and disproportionately influential it kills the rest and creates dependence so that when that one tanks it's a national crisis.

bigger businesses also make it harder for new business to start and thus wealth stays petrified in the upper class and everyone else is just allowed to 'survive'.

I think highly reglated capitalism is good, especially if it's a capitalism that favors the small and medium business' and limits the amount of wealth someone can attain in a creative way.