View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #20
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedigital360 View Post
yeah I read it as well. It's one of those books you need to study to really get it. I also copped the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene as well. It's filled with allot of knowledge for real. I just found it was too much info to take in at first. Then you start applying it and you see how well these motha fuckas work. He just came out with a new book It's called 25 laws of war5 or some thing. I should really look it up, but what can you do?
I'm reading art of seduction right now, shit is on point, you gotta reach each chapter twice to let it soak in.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote