View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #10472
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
IM PRETTY SURE DIRTY SUCKED IN THE REST OF THE 2K SERIEs
THIS FAG NOW KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME
SINCE THE MIAMI HEAT IS UNBEATABLE ESPECIALLY IF U PUT AN ALL 3 POINT LINE UP OF MARIO CHALMERS RAY ALLEN JAMES JONES RASHARD LEWIS AND CHRIS BOSH
NIGGA ILL DO U IN WITH THE PACERS TAKE MIAMI

"BRAINBUSTAAAAHH" ADD ME ASAP ROCKEY NIGGA YOU CAN POST THE VID SINCE YOURE A GEEK N SHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
The majority of the Heat fags on 2k13 suck. Im pretty sure you two faggots are no different
THIS LIL FAGGIT. IN THE 2k13 THREAD LIKE "GIMME A GAME OR 2..." R U READY YET KIDDO???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
Ill son u geeks in 2k12 wit cj miles and the jazz,

as for 2k13 im not in god mode where i can pick a sucky team yet, so ima stick wit my heat til i get a good rank,
last time i used the heat on 2k i had dorrel wright at point gaurd when dirty knowledge was a lakers fan
ILL TWOLVES YO BITCH ASS NIGGA. I WAS USING EDDIE JONES AT PG AND RUNNING NIGGAS IN LIVE 05 U BECAME A HEAT FAN IN 06

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote