View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:51 AM   #48
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at her comparing it to mortal combat on the news LMAAahahahhopaoa!!!

I'm indifferent on the issue. Dude's technique is my concern. Is it the element of surprise that gave the lift such prolific effect? Was it the force? His positioning?

Something has to be said about the accuracy of the uppercut. It was like butter, so liquid that you would swear it was a jab, but it wasn't, it was an upper cut.

Does he have training? That was a sniper shot, not just some machine gun shit. POP.

and she's a strong mother fucker. I don't care about the fact that someone got hit, it's the survival rate of such a spell bounding annihilating blow. She got right up, still popping off with a jaw that shouldn't, by the laws of physics, exist. 90% of wucorp, and by 90% i mean GHETTO GOD, wouldn't have survived that technique cuh.