View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:21 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i was doing some reading on solar vortex trajectories (the spiraling movement of our solar system thru the galaxy) and saw this illustration..
this is an 80 year long exposure of our sun and inner planets as it speeds thru space.
does this look like?

anyway... it got me thinking about higher dimensions of perspective.
when viewing the 3 spacial and 1 temporal dimensions of reality from a higher dimension we can see a bigger picture.

for example if you were to look at yourself from the 5th dimension you would appear to be a long undulating snake that at one end was the shape a single cell and at the other end was the shape of a dead body, hopefully an elderly one. lol

then it got me thinking about the cosmic serpents and the serpents seen by people tripping. is it possible that the snakes are actually the result of viewing something or someone from a higher dimension? is this why the serpent is revered throughout humanity?

went off on a tanget... brain moving faster than fingers...lol

so in this experiment lets think about things outside of space and time, from a God's eye view.

sometimes i look at humanity in this way as waves or better yet, vectors of intention. desires such as enlightenment, economic power, military domination, exploration fuel the movement of societies.

like if you drew the whole of the roman civilization in one image what would it look like? in all its dimensions. what was it's intention? what was the result.

this may be a common thought process idk. never really talked about it with anyone.
here's the stupid part of all of this. You plaster together a language soup of 'scientific' terms that have dispelled the existence of 'god', then you use it to explain a 'gods eye view' then you make up your own religion based on these terms, and vague understandings for them,

it's like you were interested in multiple tid bits of the elements you souped together, dropped each before fully becoming an expert on it and moved on to the next, then tied ends together based on the beginnings you made in your learning with no intention of reaching an end which exists and doesn't need your 'imagination' to fill in the blanks because there are no blanks.

if that's too word, simply put, you're tying ends together using half facts about things you kind of know about and its evident.

a sperm? really? Cause i can say that looks like a tampon, a tadpole, a jellyfish, a slinky, and eyeball, a fish or frog egg, a peacock feather, an animal cell, algae, a bacteria, egg yoke, a comet, a condom, a rocketship or some unproven pseudo scientific drawing based on nothing but guesses and ink.

you had a vague but general understanding of 'physics' a vague but general understand of religion, a vague but general understand of reproduction, and a vague but general understanding of human nature/psychology and made a wu-tang soup out of these pieces because it seems to me your not focused enough to pursuit any of these individual elements in full. You can't play fantasy land with science, it's not supposed to be fun.

Last edited by TSA; 10-13-2012 at 02:29 AM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote