View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #10494
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Kobe is a arrogant bastard. Just because a basketball player isn't as good as him, he can't speak to him. Smush Parker did suck. I remember he played for Cleveland i think. It's a trip that Kwame Brown is still in the NBA LOL. Isn't he with Charlotte or Golden State? Michael Jordan will always have the best sneakers. No other basketball player will have better sneakers than him. I didn't know Dwayne Wade was signed to Jordan's Air Jordan sneakers. Russell Westbrook is signed to Air Jordan sneakers? Good move for him. Michael has a lot of good NBA players promoting his sneakers. I'm gonna buy me a pair of Jordan sneakers next week. Foot Action store i go to has several Jordan sneakers that aren't expensive. I was watching several NBA highlights today on Youtube of Blake Griffin, Shawn Kemp, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dominique Wilkins, Bernard King, Lebron James when he was with Cleveland, 20 dunks of NBA players dunking on Dikembe Mutombo(LOL), Dwayne Wade dunk on Anderson Varaejo of Cleveland. Watching these highlights made me realize how much i love the NBA. I can't wait until the season starts October 30th.

My NBA finals prediction is Miami and Lakers and i want Miami to win because Lebron and Dwayne are my favorite NBA players. Al Jefferson is a fool for buying a bed that costs a lot of money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote