View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #1701
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I usually don't watch baseball but i watched some of the Nationals game last night and i watched the Orioles and Yankees game a few days ago. Baseball isn't as boring as i thought it was. It's a damn shame Nationals couldn't hold a 6-0 lead last night. I was kinda pulling for the Nationals since i live in Maryland and they've never been to the playoffs. Orioles are gonna be back to the playoffs for several years. I'm happy for them because they haven't been to the playoffs for a long time. LOL@my hometown team Cleveland Indians hahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think they'll ever be good. Last time i watched them was when i lived in Cleveland in the 90's the 2 years they went to the world series against the Braves and Marlins. I hope the Yankees beat Detroit. I want the Yankees to win the world series. I'm surprised the Yankees have been good for a very long time. They have good management and that's why they've always been successful. Sucks what's happening with Alex Rodriguez. He's been struggling.
Well technically Washington has been to the playoffs before.

And the Yankees are good cause they have money, not cause of the management.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote