View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #84
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

From Ed Lover's facebook...

Why do we always seem to find ourselves arguing over whether or not it's right to ever hit a woman? How about everyone keeps their hands to themselves? Ladies: You can't hit a man and then when he retaliates fall back on your gender! Men: You can't go around slapping females because you didn't like the what she said to you or because you were losing the argument! That's not acceptable behavior for all parties involved. I have the perfect solution: If you're a man and a woman hits you, call the police immediately. Especially if it's a domestic situation. If it's in the streets, well that's a different subject. Ladies if your man slaps you without you slapping him first, call the police immediately. If the same scenario occurs in the streets, call the police immediately. But if you hit a man first in the streets?!!! And you're not in any kind of relationship with that man. He has the right under the law to protect himself regardless of gender. So if that's the case, guard your grill and knuckle up!

But if we all just chill with the violence......

None of it is necessary.....

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote