Thread: Nerd News v2.0
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:22 AM   #268
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
^^ maybe you should get to know them better,.

you dont give a fuck about freedom of speach?/punishing those who commit crimes?

what makes this story/event different?
Just to quickly answer your question cos I dont want to derail this thread and turn it into an anon discussion!

Thing is I dont want to get to know them better, I have nothing against them or what they do but I just dont really care.

I don't need to educate myself either, I know full well that there is so much dodgy shit that goes on, corporate greed, corrupt politicians, cover ups etc etc but I dont spend my time worrying about something that doesn't concern me

Maybe if they had copied their mask off a better film I'd take them more seriously
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote