Thread: Dishonored
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol, your repressed homo urges have left u with an unhealthy obssession with the word faggot and fag! I think u need help....

I'm not a fag like you but I'll answer your question anyway, it's a great game imo. Wasn't sure if I liked it at first but after a couple of hours and getting used to it I love it now. Very stealth based if u want to play it properly (or u can just go in all guns blazing!). Good grapics and atmosphere, kind of a mix of Thief & Bioshock. Be worth another play through too as theres many different ways to play and complete the missions. I'm only upto the 5th mission. Dunno about game of the year but I'd definatly reccomend it.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote