View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #36
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy."

the above comment is lazy
do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy

Quote:
"http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old."

your getting into a debate that is un-proveable

european science has damn near destroyed the planet so you might as well be trying to sell Sara Sutten Seti a ticket to the Justin Timberlake concert than trying to get me to believe anything in that link

guess what om not even clicking it

om not gonna feed your addiction....your addicted to a chemical reaction on your brain when you debate from your emotional mentally battered point of view

furthermore you can bring up any foul world ruler of the past...at least they did pollute the water supply with industrial waste...just visualize that shit for a second...BP oil spills and shit.....acid rain....lead in the soil....

visualize that...you will either become the mentally battered bitch you are or you gonna look cee what the lessons mean when it says the white man is the devil
ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists.

european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1.

i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse.

Quote:
"so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life"

eye always understood that degree to mean 6 ounces of brain power...
and also that original man is not trapped below 6(earth, marijuana etc)

and being that the number 5 eye feel is the best number eye can feel the Seven and half concept
powers is measured in watts not ounces. where is it said that 6 means earth or marijuana. i thought 6 was equality.

how are u connecting 5 with 7 and a half

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote