View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #24
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Menace II Society soundtrack i think is better than Juice soundtrack. I do like Uptown Anthem by Naughty By Nature, Know the Ledge by Eric B and Rakim, So You Wanna Be A Gangsta by Too Short, Nuff Respect Due by Big Daddy Kane, It's Going Down by EPMD, Shoot Em Up by Cypress Hill on Juice soundtrack. New Jack City, Boyz N The Hood, Sunset Park, Rhyme and Reason, Trespass, New Jersey Drive soundtracks are also good.
No doubt man...I just happen to be a little more fond of the juice soundtrack. But that's what I'm sayin...back then soundtracks were off the meter. Sometimes even better than niggas albums. It just goes to show u how much quality n love for the art is missing. But going back to the flick, it was soooo funny when my dude got robbed @ the drivethru for his Daytons. "Nigga I said wit cheese nigga!"

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote