View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
This is not true. Opposites do not always depend on each other and if they do then insanity and sanity are not opposites.

Complementary or interdependant opposites exist as the neccessary foundation of the universe. They interplay in such a way so as to achieve balance and therefore COMPLETE order in the universe. They are opposites such as left/right, up/down, hot/cold, light/dark, masculine/feminine etc.

Sanity has no complementary opposite because it is a word used to describe this very balance and complete order within the universe. In the example of the word "sanity" it is describing the mind when it is in a balanced state.

Other words that have no complementary opposite are HEALTH (describing the balanced state of usually the physical body, but also sometimes the mental, emotional and spiritual bodies as well) and in particular RIGHTEOUSNESS or GOOD, which describes the complete balanced state of the entire Universe both on a macro and microcosmic level.
but balance depends on the idea of imbalance. if someone knows what balance is then theyll know what imbalance is. how can you understand 1 without understanding the other.

im not saying that insanity and sanity balance with eachother. they dont. but they depend on eachother because if you know 1 you know the other.

i think my vie on the universe is very different from yours.

i dont think that things balance out or that they make the universe ordered.

i dont think the universe reaches a complete balanced state.

i think this is an illusion people see. a good example is evolution. its a chaotic event but it looks like it has order cuz every animal seems to be so complex that an inventor must have created them with a set orderly plan and that these animals couldnt have came from such a chaotic thing as natural slection.

same way people look at the universe. they believe it should be ordered and balanced

Quote:
If people place pressure on themselves to be 100% sane or healthy and they "crack" then it was the incorrectly perceived pressure (which would fall under the definition of insanity) that lead to them cracking, not being 100% sane or healthy because if they were 100% sane/healthy they would not have cracked!
i hink u may b right on this 1

Quote:
Those festivals cannot be said to be healthy if the people are engaging in unhealthy acts (assuming this is what you mean by madness, otherwise it wouldn't be madness). How can doing something unhealthy be healthy?
my point was that insanity or madness isnt necessarily always unhealthy. sometimes its good to let out ur frustration
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote