View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Also I'm guessing Guy Pearce's character will play some kind of friend turned villain role...

According to Variety, Pearce will play the geneticist Aldrich Killian. For those who arenít familiar with Iron Man lore, Killian and Maya Hansen (Tony Starkís old friend) create the Extremis technology, which was a tool designed for the military that allowed nanotechnology to bond to a human. But when the military pulled the funding for the project, Killian decides to test Extremis out in a much more nefarious way.
lol
In the comics, that dude blew his brains out after appearing in like 1 or 2 scenes after realizing terrorists had the Extremis technology (or something like that...it's been like 6 years since I read that)
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote