View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Menace II Society has several funny scenes. I also like the scene when Too Short, MC Eiht, Larenz Tate wake up Clifton Powell when he's sleep and MC Eiht says sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. Clifton said that's because i like little girls nigga LOL. Where your sister at? LOL. Too Short said where your mammy at muthafucka LOL. Clifton says to the nerd white guy, why you come over here so early all the time man? White guy said because you said 1:00. Clifton said i don't give a fuck what i said nigga(LOL@him calling the white guy a nigga). I don't get out the bed before 2:30. Don't come through this muthafucka so early next time. White guy said understood LOL.

I was watching Dead Presidents movie today which the Hughes Brothers also directed. I like the scene when Clifton and Larenz get into a argument about Clifton seeing Larenz woman. Larenz said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said what did you say? Larenz said i said stay the fuck away from my family. Clifton said see i ain't the enemy youngblood. I don't want no trouble. So Clifton pretended to walk away and he punched Larenz and Larenz went rolling down the stairs with his groceries hahahahahahahahahahaha. Another funny scene is when they're planning the robbery of the Brinks truck and Chris Tucker said we might as well put a muthafucking ad in the paper we gon get everybody hahahahahahaha. Ain't gonna be no money left for a nigga LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz is eating good when he came home from the war. He was licking his fingers and eating fast LOL. I also like the scene when Larenz beat Terrence Howard's ass at the pool hall that Keith David owned. Keith blocked Freddie Rodriguez from breaking up the fight by saying he needs his ass whipped LOL.

Allen Hughes who's half of the Hughes Brothers has a new movie he directed with Mark Wahlberg, Russell Crowe, Jeffrey Wright, Catherine Zeta Jones called Broken City. It comes out next year in January. It's a action/drama flick. I guess it's Allen who did it. I'm gonna have to check imdb.com to see if he's one of the Hughes Brothers who directed it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote