View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #7
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're there to stop any potential riots though so of course they're gonna be dressed in riot gear. Better to have it and not need it that not have it and need it....

I do believe that you go there to protest peacefully and stand up for what you believe in which I do respect but you cant tell me there wont be trouble makers who also attend and will be doing their best to try and wind up the police just to provoke a reaction?

You say you're peaceful yet now have rules of engagement as if you're going to war....

If the masses were on the street and had the power then we would be fucked, simple as. you think everyone is just gonna all get along and live happily ever after abiding by a nice code of morals? What would deter someone from breaking into your home and stealing your shit or kicking the shit out of you for no reason, even killing you just cos they feel like it. No police around so they could do whatever they like!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote