View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
they're there to stop any potential riots though so of course they're gonna be dressed in riot gear. Better to have it and not need it that not have it and need it....

What potential riots? peaceful protestors do not cause riots,. if you watch footage of peaceful protests, then you would clearly see the police as the instigators of violence. i can postcountless clips from western countries just from the last year.

I do believe that you go there to protest peacefully and stand up for what you believe in which I do respect Thankyou; come join us but you cant tell me there wont be trouble makers who also attend and will be doing their best to try and wind up the police just to provoke a reaction? indeed this happens, especially within black blocc, which makes black bloc suspicious in my eyes, I have seen with my own eyes aswell as online footage of cops being dressed as black bloc, thus provoking the police to attack, there is so much evidence online regarding this.. youtube/google into the fire G20 protest docu.

You say you're peaceful yet now have rules of engagement as if you're going to war.... not to to war no, its how to stay as a UNIT, not letting the police seperate us,. the video also points out that we will arrest other protestors who are instigating violence.

If the masses were on the street and had the power then we would be fucked, simple as. i dont know whether to laugh or answer you seriously.. you think everyone is just gonna all get along and live happily ever after abiding by a nice code of morals? No I do not, We need a big purge or culling, What would deter someone from breaking into your home and stealing your shit or kicking the shit out of you for no reason,http://climateandcapitalism.com/2010/02/24/growth-and-consumerism-nature-or-nurture/ <- scroll down to the consumerism : nature or nurture heading even killing you just cos they feel like it.My ninjas would sort 'em No police around so they could do whatever they like! Im not saying get rid of police, im saying get the police to do what they're supposed to do, protect and serve the people, not let the ones with money and illusory power get away with anything and everything

Whats the other option???

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote