View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #118
Twisted Science
Knolege Gawd Cyphah

Twisted Science shaolin monk

classic framework laces tha track, paper splashed with rap so dope you insert it in your vein pain refrain Blunted Stanza / punish the wack with flame thrown at they lame poem that wouldn’t be dope even if I wrote it / omens is ominous, tha pen strikes spoken apocalypse, ven aqui, I’ve dockets of epiphanies / make sure it’s roasted if you got beef ‘n’ polly with a burner / like Nat Turner I had a vision / manifest text that’s apex ‘n’ zest with depth that separates tha ex-skeleton from your ex-flesh / with finesse I molest tha alphabet with conceptual hymnals doper than coke bindles, I sniff piles off my C-file / buck wildin’ ruffneck ruckus rough draft assassin, left my handprint on rap as big as Los Angeles / lampin’ with a clip in tha mic, spit with spite ‘n’ smite internet sites with tha might of Intertechs at night with infrared lights / battlin’ Mandarin Cantonese, a half-attractive Anglo-Saxon that dampens panties of a half-Japanese bitch that likes to sip semon / I rhyme for reasons beyond my control / thoughts fill up my mind like demon possession…
Twisted Science is offline   Reply With Quote