View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #57
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

enjoy this??

^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote