View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.

This IS wu-corp.

Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale...

what do you guys think about 9/11? Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

dun dun dun
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

enjoy this??

^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night
I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS WEEK OFF OF WORK, GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY GET CHISELED, AND I WANTED WHOEVER THAT WAS DOIN MY JOB TO GET BACKED UP
CAUSE THESE QUEERS THINK ALL I DO IS GET ON THE INTERNET,

NOW THIS FUCKIN STORM IS PROBABLY GONNA HAVE EVERYONE HAVE A WEEK OFF SO I CANT PROVE MY POINT THAT IM A 3 MAN JOB LEGEND

THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote