View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 02:36 AM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i know you probably wanted to tie it in with Guy Fawkes Night, but since he was killed that day is reserved for fireworks. that is the day everyone that has bought fireworks will go to parks and outdoor fireworks events, i doubt there'll be anyone out in mass at parliament square that night.

plus, i reckon the police will bring out the tear gas if any of their officers were handcuffed.
mayhem?

pm12 goes live/mainstream!!!

#PM2012 Idea #3 Move Your Money Out [ ]| Video: ETA: #Nov5 | cc: #Anonymous #bitcoin #OWS

http://openruby.com/bitcoin/pages/80...wallst-dot-org

eZnVWH0Ilo0

idea 4 = pm for dummies/goes mainstream

idea 5 = shall we play a game??? (starts dec 21st)

we are going to be evicting members of the house of parliament.

thats what guy fawkes tried in a more extreme way,

versions of TYLER also be released.

there have been some fake anon threats, namely. 'we havea bomb at such n such a place'

anons know they represent peaceful protest/civil disobedience, but yet the same group, who had 'tried' to use violence before, released the video with the bomb threat... i used to have a hunch before that FAWKESECURITY where feds, but im more than positive of it now..

plus its lolokaust time

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote