View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:37 PM   #10546
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Thunder obviously weren't ready to be in the finals against anybody.
YEA THEY WERENT IF THEY LOST IN FIVE TO WADE WITH A BROkEN KNEE
Quote:
also what about if Derrick Rose comes back sometime during the season? lol
LOL YOUR RIGHT DERRICK ROSE CAN BEAT A HEATLHY WADE,LEBRON,BOSH,CHALMERS, RAY ALLEN, RASHARD LEWIS, MIKE MILLER, & SHANE BATTIER
Quote:
lol @ that pussy Chalmers and Allen

THIS WAS CLASSIC WATCHING WHEN RIO WAS GETTING INTO KGs HEAD SINCE THERE BOTH TRASHTALKERS AND RIOS WEAK ELBOW WHEN KG AND RIO SHARED ELBOWS ROFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
D'Wade with that u aint in my league look....he's thinkin: "1st u make it to the Olympic team if u want to be considered elite, then we'll talk lil man. Don't make me dislocate ur arm again son!"

LMAO
Quote:
Harden with 37 points, Rockets win
U FORGOT THE 12 ASSISTS, I KNEW THE J LIN HARDEN COMBO WOULD BE SICK BUT NOT THIS SICK

P.S. RIO ANSWERED HIS CRITICS OF BEING TOP 5 POINT GAURD BY DROPPING 11 ASSISTS AND SNATCHING 3 STLS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-01-2012 at 05:43 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote