View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:36 AM   #49
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i dont see why putting shit on mainstream will be effective, why destroy peoples versions of reality, everyone moves at a different pace, more so, not everyone acts on what they know.. Hashashin is a good example of this,, so is bob..
lol, guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
leaflets/flyers of the information, pasting it everywhere!

so much more fun than taking over a mainstream tv station, then blowing up teh houses of parliament.. thats just :S
btw, we dont expect to evict any people from parliament, we doing it for the lulz.
But does anyone take notice of these leaflets and flyers? I know I generally ignore them when pasted up and if I get handed anything it's usually straight in the bin without reading or used for roach material if suitable!

And here was me thinking you were really planning to evict someone... you dissapoint me Soul! Still think the tv takeover is a good idea if you really want to get the general publics attention. It's good u said why destroy peoples version of reality but for protest to actually bring about change surely you need to get the masses onside rather than just a few.

For example this thing about people withdrawing their money from the banks on Nov 5th, how many people actually know about it? I'm guessing not enough to make any sort of difference whatsoever.

It could be easy if u planned it right, just get a load of anons to get tickets for x-factor audience and there you go, more realistic and achievable than planning to arrest police. And more lols too!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote