View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
SMH@ TRYIN TO DISS THE ALc, I SEE YOU COULDNT MAKE UP STUFF CAUSE ALC IS TOO GODLY " CAUSE HE MAKES SAMPLES LEADING TO BEATS THAT HE CANT MAKE GOOD BEATS ANYMORE"

AGREED MUGGS BEEN WACK SINCE THE CYPRESS HILL ROCK ALBUMS, HE WAS SO WACK THAT HE RUINED THE MUGGS VS GZA ALBUM WITH HIS WACK BEATS AND CREATED GZAs NEW SLEEPY STYLE

I WOULD BE ANGRY TOO IF I DIDNT KNOW QUELLE CHRIS,HARRY FRAUD,DENMARK VESSEY, & SID ROAMS DIDNT EXIST
LOL

harry fraud

guy makes 1 good beat every 100 and works with some of the WORST rappers on the planet...

gay prodigy and his gay rap sidekick boogie boogetz are making a gay rap album with harry fraud... im sure itll be "wavy"

THE FUTURE

for anyone not believing prodigy is a homo he can be seen hangign around these young men without a shirt on sweating in a studio

i like alc experimental shit but i prefer original ALC super bangers

russian roulette is cool in the headphones but ALC is known to blow systems up and his gee tarrrrr drumless shit doesnt do that

LOL @ hollow dartz

hollow dartz orders car parts from dom pacino and he doesnt even have a car... curling the cord on moms home phone talking to dom pacnio at the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ begging for DL links and BEGGING niggas to "support" in the same breath you kids man
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote