View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

You're on here still whining about hip-hop lol hahahahahahahaha..........I support my favorite artists so your last statement holds no weight.

I can see it now next threads...........

"Is this the future of hip-hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a mac miller based thread
"a nerd from compton is getting more love than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a thread dissing kendrick lamar and trying to big up some wack rapper....

LOL @ angry!!!!!!! Was hot for the time being, got owned by R.A. the rugged man lol hahahhahhahahaha came back as REANIMATED and lost your spark

How you let R.A. the rugged man wipe you off the face of the internet??? lol hahaha that's an automatic L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're probably on Canibus' doorstep with flowers, a box a chocolate, and a note lol hahahaha .....rubbing his back telling him "its ok you're still the GOAT in my book" asking him to please rap over ALC beats....lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! Stick a fork in it!!!!
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote