View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #22
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
as the resident SW geek, I give my stamp of approval to this move. what disturbs me tho is that lucas fears dec 21 2012 has built a huge underground bunker. this move raises my eyebrow. like he said fuck it time to pack it up. lol

the new films i assume will involve luke and leia rebuilding the jedi order. han and leia's kids. lukes wife mara jade...
lol

I would challenge your SW geekness anyday of the week my friend. You can have resident Ufologist but Im the Star Wars dude. haha

There are going to be a lot of pissed off EU fans if the new movies contradict the current canon, and I dont see how they wont.

I also read at TheForce.net that Disney and LucasFilm are thinking about do an Avengers style spin off movies with the characters from the new movies. There is so much possiblilty now its kinda scary

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote