View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #4160
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

grow a font see i stun e'm with a lunge to the gut
sucker thought he could spit on my grave/
like niggaz still crying like windows vista and seven ain't out lived there uses/
gimme the juices, ill shock ya by throwing ya off rooves
with more windows than anything microsoft can come up/
never a stunt like super dave broken blades open wakes open waves tidal fishers fizzures any loosen tights whiten ya teeth gimme proof ya been douped like Kobe playing with Dwight Howard and Steve Nash, I need cash up front/
stone cold clocker dropper cash robber intel prop lobber homer done killed rover
gnome ya on lawns thinking you the fonze you just ain't cool as some think you is/
feel the story kid this is kick to the sky, dropping you out a plane
like the opening of The Dark Knight Rises, too sadistic to be rutualistic/
unplugged dominate knock out cha apes how you scrounging for lumber like the forest just got struck by thunder hold cha memes for ya garbage facebook pages/
wages out cha cages phased in lasers think you outta crayons
you're a bootleg "blue man group" with no lava paint to doup/
get cha team recouped off the bench you cower in defense
immense presence in the past tense template
you can't fix what cha can't dictate rearrange cha whole crew like a brand new mixtape/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote