View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #10560
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, the Rockets aren't gonna go far even if they do make the playoffs. They need more than James Harden and Jeremy Lin to get them a championship. Who else do they have? Why did they get rid of Luis Scola? He played good for them. They also should've kept Aaron Brooks and Courtney Lee. Isn't Aaron Brooks with Sacramento now? I was surprised the Knicks kicked Miami's ass last night. Jason Kidd starting at shooting guard isn't gonna last because he's shorter than most shooting guards. Who was the Knicks starting shooting guard last season? I don't like Erik Spoelstra's lineup changes. He needs to start Joel Anthony at center instead of Chris Bosh. He also needs to play Udonis Haslem more. He thinks going with a smaller lineup is gonna win Miami a lot of games and he's gonna find out that's not gonna happen. Miami needs to improve their defense because the 2 games i've seen so far, their defense has been shitty. They were letting Rondo score too much and one time i saw Rondo drive to the basket for a layup over Rashard Lewis bitch ass and he didn't even attempt to block the shot. He's soft on defense.

LOL@Lakers being 0-3 so far hahahahahahahahahaha. If Steve Nash would've played, they still would've lost to the Clippers. The Clippers are loaded this year. I like them getting Jamal Crawford, Matt Barnes and Lamar Odom. I wish they would've kept Maurice Williams, Randy Foye, Nick Young. LOL@Cleveland losing to the Bulls last night 115-86 hahahaha. Gonna be another losing season for Cleveland. I was surprised Orlando beat Denver last night. LOL@Charles Barkley saying Brooklyn Nets are better than the Knicks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote