View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:53 AM   #10574
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

When the Knicks play like they did last night [and it's hard to shoot like that especially from downtown in a 7 game series] they are NBA Finals material. Straight the fuck up. And they're not even 100% yet. But we all know the Knicks can't play like that for 7 games... or can they?

Fucking Raymond Felton was doing it last night. That lane penetration and kick out was killer. The Knicks as a team were moving the ball like the Globetrotters last night. If they do that on the constant I think they will fight for a top seed in the East. I already thought they would before the season tbh. Defensively they need to work but they have their anchor in Chandler.

But whatever I ain't mad cuz NY needed that win both on court and off court. That's for my NY people right there but next time it's on.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote