View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who cares that well known actors are doing straight to video movies. I don't give a shit about that. All i care about is if the movie is gonna be good or bad. I've seen a lot of good straight to video movies. Freelancers is a very good movie. Lot of hot women in this. I really love the scene when Forest and 50 go to a house that has a lot of hot half naked women and in each bedroom that 50 walks to, there's women fucking men LOL. Forest is in a bedroom with 2 women fucking each other and he's doing drugs while he's watching them hahahahahahahahaha. I also like the 2 hot women 50 Cent messes with. I've never seen them before. Hispanic woman that 50 ends up with is very hot. Props to director Jesse Terrero for doing this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote