View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #27
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ya'll can hate Steve Harvey all you want and i don't care. I like him and i wanna thank him for putting together a good cast of actors in Think Like A Man. He did a good job getting hot women Gabrielle Union, Regina Hall, Meagan Good, Taraji Henson, Melyssa Ford(she had a small part when Romany Malco showed her a picture of her titties on his phone and she said those aren't mine and closed the door in his face LOL.), Carmelo Anthony's wife La La. I also liked Steve Harvey Show with Cedric The Entertainer, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Merlin Santana(RIP). The episodes that had his singing group The Hightops was funny. I liked group members T-Bone and Clyde a lot. Plus he's from my hometown Cleveland. So i'm happy for his success. I just think he shouldn't be giving advice on relationships when he's been divorced twice LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote