View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Remember the scene in Dead Presidents when Larenz choked his girlfriend Juanita when he tried to go out the door at her place after they argued? He had me rolling while he choked her saying don't ever run up on me like that again. I'll kill you girl LOL. He should've hooked up with N'Bushe Wright. I was surprised when she kissed him when he came over her house to see his girlfriend who was her sister. Another funny scene is at the end when Larenz threw a chair at Martin Sheen when Martin sentenced him to 15 years to life in prison. Larenz said what the fuck he talking about life? LOL. After all the shit i did for this muthafucking country. Fuck you, fuck you, i hate ya'll muthafuckas hahahahahahahahahaha. It's sad that Larenz had to rob to get money because he couldn't get a job. Black men should learn a lesson from watching this movie because black men should never put themselves in that position. Black men shouldn't have to rob and sell drugs to get money. I know getting a job is tough but you gotta keep trying and don't give up. Prison should scare black men and it's sad that it doesn't scare them because so many of them are there because they'd rather do crime than get a job.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote