View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #10
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Then I saw that the nature of all of them was changed, and that they became white cows; And that the first, who was in the midst of them, spoke, when that word became a large beast, upon the head of which were great and black horns;(Enoch 89:46-47)

I notice that the version that you provided has a lot of emendations though and the numbering is off. Below is the same section of text from the PDF that you provided.

-- And I saw till all their generations were changed, and they all became white bullocks, and the first one of them [was the word, and that word] was a great animal, and had on its head large and black horns; and the Lord of the sheep rejoiced over them and over all the bullocks.(Enoch 90:38)

I don't like it when authors interject stuff the way the one in your PDF does. I don't think I'd recommend it for the first time reader -- let people try to figure out for themselves what the text is saying. Here is the version that I reference -- the 1893 Robert Henry Charles translation -

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5638259/shared/enoch.html.