View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I just got back from watching this and i thought is was dope as fuck. They took classic kung fu and polished it up with new age filming. i liked the part when my dude changed his fighting stance and rza pauses and says... Tiger style. u kinda wanna just scream out FUCK YEA! and Yeah the finishing move was exaggerated but it was was dope as shit, Especially when rza smirked then turned around to perform the final attack. The best way I could describe this or compare it would b a new version of the kid with the Golden arms. I especially like that they started the movie off by rockin to some shame on a nigga...i mean its only right. And I'm buying the DVD when it drops...WHAT!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote