View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #234
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was seeing broads that looked like this

Just fucking getting coffee and pretending to be busy on a laptop and shit. I didn't even know these bitches existed. Go to youtube and listen to Bria Myles. Just a normal ass broad dude. No attitude. No fuckin, whatever the hell your butt hurt about, clearly don't care about your gay ass money. She even comes off as kinda shy and timid. So where the fuck were you gay ass niggas when bitches like this were on the come up!? These are broads in your community. I'll never say every black women looks like this but none of you gay boys can act like you've lived your life and not encountered lava ass black bitches like this because I do VISITING places like Dallas, and DC.

Just chilling and shit, fucking laughing on the phone and acting like a normal ass broad dude. Yeah bitches get crazy when they're fine but that's universal and so fucking what bruh, that's the price for their fineness, just deal with it faggot. Man up. Get some fucking bitch control nigga.

black bitches are ridiculous, but wtf nigga so are you! your a black ridiculous ass motherfucker too just deal with it nigga. all niggas are ridiculous. I'm not going to say these girls im randomly encountering are perfect, but with some bitch control they're manageable and so what if you want a dime you just have to deal with her shit bruh. Quit being gay.

Last edited by TSA; 11-04-2012 at 09:13 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote