View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #11
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E! TO ALL MY FRIENDZ, FAMILY AND FANZ!! ALL YA'LL... WITH OUT YOU... THERES NO REASON FOR ANY OF THIS.. SO THATS LOVE THAT AFTER ALL THIS TIME MY PEOPLES STILL COME tTHROUGH..

YO ALL CRITICISM IS WELCOME AND WANTED! I PRAISE THE MACE FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS CRITICALLY...

THE BEAT SELECTION WAS THROUGHOUT ABOUT A 1 AND 1/2 YEAR SPAN MUCH BEFORE I KNEW AN ALBUM WOULD EVER COME TO FRUITION... BUT YES I DO TEND TO PICK SOME OF THE SAME TYPES OF BEATS.. I FELT THERE WAS A GOOD SUPPLY OF DIFFERENT SAMPLEZ. HOWEVER I AGREE THE DRUMZ ARE SIMILAR FOR MOST THE TRACKZ. I WAS MEANING TO MENTION THIS TO KUMA, SOONAH THEN LATER.

PRONUNCIATION... YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS, SOMETIMES MENES GET TOO HIGH. OTHER TIMES MENES JUST RIGHT.. IF YOU AINT ON MY DIALECT YET THO, LOL.. MUCH LOVE KID THEY CALLED ME MUSH MOUTH SLEEPS IN CRYPT. THANKZ FOR PLAYING YOUR PART AS ALWAYZ.

RESPEKT AND THANKS TO EVERYONE OF YOU YO!
LETS KEEP THIS IN ROTATION AND TELL SOMEONE TO TELL SOMEONE.
EMPTY RIFLES BASHING YOUR SKULL MUCH SOONER THEN YOU THINK...

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote