Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Quit repeating yourself. Everytime you see when he and I are commenting on the same page you will post some bs comment about the same person posting back to back. In general chat I have seen rakimkoolgrap having many secondaries like sosa and Surly Duff. Ofcourse I know this is bullshit, but what the fuck would be the point in posting a comment with 2 accounts from the same person on the president. What is there to gain; satisfaction? Damn..

Use your brain for gods sakes. You're so predictable, everytime that he and I are commenting on the same thread you'll apear with the same comment. Say something new already.

I'm not even in the Know The Ledge section of this forum, maybe posted there 1 time.
what do u expect. hollow darts is a crazy groupie. hes not right in the head.

when he was 16 he probably knitted all his boxer shorts with all the wu members and wu affiliates on them.

hes a sick man
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote