View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #114
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
Nothing on Big Doe Rehab beats the Heart Gently Weeps or even Sunlight.

Big Doe was a good album..Slow Down and Yolanda's House are sick! Apart from Rae's verse on Yolanda's house....wack...his delivery is just wack now...i don't know what happened to Rae's delivery..it's horrible. Sometimes he can get away with it..but most of the time it's boring.

Go back to Bulletproof Wallets and listen to his verse on "never the same again" and you'll see what Rae used to be capable of..in terms of flow and delivery.

Now it seems like he's just rapping in one long line.

Walk Around >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the whole 8 Diagrams. Where Big Doe does have some forgettable tracks, 8D have boring tracks all over, even those with solid production. The album didn't sell well because it was not bumping as you would expect from a wu-tang album. Believe me, A LOT of people downloaded 8D. But nobody cares about this album, anybody saying it's a classic or anything like that needs his head checked.

Also Iron Flag has still some really strong songs, the Wu was rapping a lot better than they were on 8D.