View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:51 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as expected this album is a certified fucking banger.. Guilty came through big time, just as i knew he would. in my opinion he has grown tremendeously as an emcee with every release he put out, from his apperances to "Strapped" and "As Serious As Your Life" to tracks like "Truth Be Told" and "Reputation" is proof of this although he was always nice with it. his rugged voice and agressive vocal styles always made him an interesting emcee, but by now he's becoming really lyrical and ain't afraid to speak on some real heartfelt struggle shit.

Apollo Brown and Guilty turned out to be a perfect match, i think i like Apollo's beats here better than the ones he gave to OC.. or let me put it like this, the best songs on "Trophies" are better than the best on "Dice Game", but as a whole i think "D.G." flows better on the production tip. i love how he blends the really hard with the smooth and soulful on a majority of these tracks.. Apollo keeps growing as a producer for sure, and Detroit keeps it position as one of the most interesting places of hip-hop culture.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote