View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw, just like they did with "Trophies", the vinyl version of "Dice Game" will be released in an ordinary 2xLP set as well as a deluxe version that will also include a 7" single featuring two exclusive songs from the sessions. "The Biggest Loser" was one of the illest tracks from the "Trophies" sessions to me but unfortunately it was alot of struggle with that order for me so i ended up paying the equal of maybe 40 bucks with shipment and import for the ordinary vinyl version.

this time i hope i get the deluxe version at a reasonable price.

Mello Music Group is fucking GREAT though, i always like to support them because they are a very fair label. they have a fantastic roster, they are not afraid to give up-and-coming artists a chance, they release their music on vinyl, and they don't fight downloads. in fact, they often put up their entire albums for free streaming because they know that the REAL fans will buy the music and support the artists hard work regardless. much props to MMG and Michael Tolle.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote