View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #264
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I take back what i said about i love black women. I hate them stuck up, golddigging, attitude, having a bunch of kids, welfare bitches. Fuck em. White women ain't shit either. I know some of ya'll may think i'm a loser when it comes to getting women and i don't care. I ain't chasing after bitches no more. Ya'll men can continue to chase after their stupid materialistic asses but i'm done with them. I like black women but most black women are evil and it's a damn shame the things that black men gotta go through with black women just to get some pussy. First thing ignorant black men wanna assume when black men say they hate black women is that they're gonna be gay but that's not true. I don't care if i don't get pussy until i die. I'll always like black women but they're evil.

Props to that lightskin black guy Jerry Lavigne on Youtube who posted don't chase women. He was saying some true stuff about black women. Black men are always chasing black women because they want sex when they should be having their mind on important stuff like getting a job, getting a car, having a house or apartment, reading books so you can educate your mind. I don't like stupid black men who diss black men who aren't getting pussy. What's funny about that? I don't see nothing funny about black men who don't have a black woman or a white woman.

Ignorant black men act like something is wrong with black men that don't have a black woman as if black men who don't have a black woman don't want a black woman or a white woman. I don't think black men who aren't having sex should be rushed into having a girlfriend until they're ready to have one. A lot of black men are afraid of being laughed at for not having a girlfriend and that's why so many of them rush into having sex and then when their bitch asses get black women pregnant, they run away. Plus some of them are having sex with black women without using condoms and getting Aids and HIV and ain't a damn thing funny about that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote