View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #268
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i don't have to keep trying. Fuck them black and white bitches. Black women are fucked up and the fucked up thing about it is they don't care. Since they aren't trying to change, then their bitch asses need to stop complaining about black men dissing them calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers. Black women don't respect themselves. So why should black men respect them? They live in the past and are too damn emotional. That's why so many of them got a attitude. But i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because too many black men have hurt black women by cheating on them. That's why when black women meet new black men, new black men get rejected and black women give them attitude because of black men that have hurt them in the past and black women can't get over that.
but what about when u said this

Quote:
I do believe there's some good black women because i used to have one. She was kinda thick but she's a good woman and i made a terrible mistake breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she has 3 daughters and at the time i didn't want a woman who has kids but i liked her kids and they liked me. I haven't seen her in a long time and if i saw her again, i would get back with her. I know that isn't gonna happen because she lives in Cleveland and i don't wanna move back there. The things i miss about being with her is that i used to go to her house on the weekends and sometimes she would cook and sometimes i would go to Pizza Hut and share a pizza with her and her kids. We used to lay in the bed and watch tv and i would massage and kiss her feet. She would rub and kiss my back. It's hard to find women like her. She never asked me for money and she never asked me to buy her anything. I would've bought her some gifts anyway because she's a nice woman.
i also thought u were going to be going on dating websites and shit
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote