View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #270
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

TSA, i never said i was looking for a perfect woman. I know nobody is perfect. I'm just looking for a good black woman or good white woman that doesn't have a attitude, doesn't have a bunch of kids, isn't a golddigger. It's so hard to find a good black woman and i'm tired of looking. I thought about trying dating websites but i don't want to. I'd rather meet a woman on the street because sometimes women on dating websites can lie about what they look like and post fake pictures of other women. A black or white woman is gonna have to approach me if she wants to get to know me because i'm tired of women's bullshit. I know i posted about having a good black woman but that was so long ago, back in the 90's.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote