View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #275
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Did you read my pm? Props to Willie D of the Geto Boys for doing I'm Not A Gentleman, Yo Pussy My Dick and Welfare Bitches songs dissing black women. I love those songs but I'm Not A Gentleman and Welfare Bitches are my favorites. He speaks the truth and he doesn't give a fuck if black women don't like what he said. He was raw on I'm Not A Gentleman when he said i'll straight up tell a bitch to suck my dick LOL. Fuck that beating around the bush shit hahahahahahahahaha. When i go see a ho, i don't knock on the door LOL. I'll blow and when we go to a restaurant, i don't let her pick it cause she'll try to choose the one most expensive LOL. You say i disrespect women like i'm crazy but every woman ain't a muthafucking lady LOL. Props to other rappers who diss black women. Black women will never get respect from black men until they change their fucked up ways.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote