View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 04:33 AM   #23
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolol, just cos your aware of something, doesnt make you afraid or scared of it.

until you become aware of the poisons, and what they do.. you will never give a fuck, thats something only the person themselves can do..

they wont listen, the only way is if for example. noel went and did the research..
then he would see, why you should give a fuck (unless he doesnt care about health/himself/his children/)

the ones who ridicule this, with no knowledge of it, are the ones who worry,.

i dont care about any of that shit mentioned in the OP.

knowing about it, being aware of it,., knowing it doesnt fuck with me..

why would that worry me???

i think you been checking out the wrong 'information' & 'knowledge'

lol at believing tap water makes you mind controlled...

where have u got that stupidity from??

flouride in drinking water makes you DOCILE, do you know the difference between what you stated, and docile?

having knowledge, doesnt mean shit,, ie in school. you repeat what the teacher says.. thats not knowledge.. you passed your exams.. cos you remembered what the teacher taught you.. thats not knowledge.. all you have done there, is repeat and regurgitate what you was taught, same goes for anyone who reads any information. it doesnt make you INTELLIGENT

Intelligence comes from using the knowledge, when you apply it,. when you can help others with it,

To me it seems like you noel. are confused and lost, your coming from a tilted view point., due to that, you cant see the information/knowledge without biased..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote