View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #139
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4.01 pm thursday 8 november 2012

one appeared in the bedroom. i was on the laptop at the time. it appeared near a few inches away from my laptop. i didn't know if my phone was still in my coat pocket or if it was close to hand, i didn't want to look away from it and for it to disappear, so i just sat back and watched. it floated around for about 2 mins before landing on my duvet. i took pics. the radio was on but it was just ads.

i don't know if i've mentioned this but in addition to floating in different directions, it can also just hover. it doesn't move very fast as it is but when it goes to hover it slows to hover and then slowly floats again in whatever direction. after floating downwards it can then decide to float upwards again.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-08-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote