View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:44 PM   #47
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
do Anons even have a code of conduct or is it just make it up as you go along?

you all have different agendas, who polices anons? you want the government to be transparent but are anons transparent?

how can people believe that you're the good guys, the freedom fighters, that you're acting on their behalf, that Anons are for the people, when you go and leak their private details?

code of conduct? have lulz, ALWAYS above anything else

folllowed by., information is free,. and shouldnt be censored.. im paraphrasing their..

most anons just want govt / corporate accountability.. it shouldnt be our place. to point our injustices,, thats the job of the authorities.. but we all know they never do shit to corporations, just normal folk..

who said we are the good guise??

what happens is.. we all give ideas, on various platforms.. irc/twitter/fb/blogs.. the best ideas get conscientious backing.. they are the ops, that are carried out.. see its like a real democracy..

everyone has their own skill sets, that we can all utalise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
Anons know very well that their activities aren't covered in the mainstream news. so, the majority of the population have no idea who they are, what they do nor what they stand for. now, they might just be known for trolling lady gaga and justin beiber sites.

aren't there people within Anons that know about public relations?

public relations? they;re are few anons who do public relations.. in the uk.. they are malcolm blackman, and dan coles...

you have to understand, anonymous began as trolls, it was through trolling,, they realised they have numbers on masse, to inflict change.. google why the pool is closed.. lolol.. or google the raid on foxborough? baptist church.. sorry bad memory.. might not be foxborough.. lol just type in anonymous v baptist church,.,

it slowly changed to internet freedom.. then it changed to world wide freedom.. we all have the power.. just got to do it conertivly,, rather than on your own, in a system that is controlled by the elite..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Excellent questions Trixx.

I realized how pathetic it all was when I found out there were 19yr olds writing these lengthy manifestos about the new direction for society and mankind. Most of them have good intentions, but lack the maturity of an adult and consistently make use of bigoted language, fail to respect others privacy and have a double standard about transparency.

Actually most of these kids haven't got over their teen angst, nor held a job. The "real" revolutions of the past werent executed behind a veil of anonymity.

Imagine if MLK attempted to conceal his identity or physical presence? His momentum wiuld've fizzled out.

as i said, dan cole and malcom blackman in the uk, are both in their 40's//

its mainly the young who take the initiative, as they are at the brunt of the cuts, they are the ones dealing with the bullshit, its their futures that are being sold off to corporations, who commit crime after crime and are rewarded..

what double standards on transparency do they have? if you was to use the anon platforms, you will see everything is done in the open, if it wasnt.. then conscientious decision making would not work.

the past is the past, the future is, if you are seen as some one who wants freedom/freedom speach/live how you want to without harm of others/if you want govt, corps to be accountable.. then you are classed as a terrorist.. do you not see the double standards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
I think a good PR manager would definatly be a big help! And someone to lead them, a succesfull organization needs someone in charge. You wont achieve much if everyone's just running around doing there own thing. If you had of informed people about this shady business you claim paypal is involved in people might have actually listened and took notice. Now they probably just think of anon as those idiots in the masks who leak peoples passwords and ruin it for lady gaga & beiber fans around the world!
rofl laughing..

we are all in charge.,, no leaders. as leaders are arrested. then they think the movement will end,, hence u cant cut the head off of this snake,, we are normal folk, who want govt and corps to be accountable, why do u need a leader for that?? thats the basic duty of every democratic country.. to punish those who commit crimes..

who says everyone is doing their own thing? i said there are many facets to anonymous..

who cares if people think anon are idiots in masks.. its upto people to do their own research, we cant spoon food the dumbed down masses, even if we did, do think any of them would stop using the tools that have made their life convenient?

anonymous is not an organisation, it is not a group, it is not a club,

its an idea... either you agree with the idea, or you do not. simples..

you claim to know about govt / corporate injustices.. what actions do you take?? do you still provide those tax avoiding corps with cash? do you still eat tainted gmo foods? the choice is yours..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Like I said...

Lack of maturity. Anyone in their 20s or 30s who become emotional or upset, and cant handle the idea of pop music - are unfit to be in any sort of leadership role.

Its ridiculous that we are even having this conversation or entertaining the idea of letting pimply faced ddos'rs get this idea that they have been green lighted to build a pipe dream utopia - from the laptop in their bedrooms.

LOL so many fallacys in this.. lol its comedic..

i dont know any anons who get emotionaly upset... again you know anonyous is leaderless. the best ideas. get the most backing.. hence why they are the best ideas.. (:

but i guess you hate the fact that people who are younger than you are being pro active in making a change, rather than voting for the current puppet?

i guess you can get passwords and user names by ddosing? lol

i know many coders, who are working on tyler.. they dont ddos at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
im confused about anonymous.

they say that theyve got no identity.

but if you look at how they act, they act with similiar ideas and aims so they do have an identity.

surely if something exists an identity arises from it.

the only way to have no identity is to not exist.

the idea is simple.. govt/corporate accountability.,
freedom of speach, freedom of expression..
give people all the facts so they can decide their own futures..

that is the basic idea..

albeit, it is changing slightly.. most anons ive spoken to.. renounce govt totally.. due to their shady lies and being ass fucked by corporations..
we need de centralisation, nationalisation, giving the power back to the people, where the people can make informed choices on their future..

anonymous rules... everything here is fake.. nothing is real

what is anonymous?

how to join

old video from before occupy, part of #opnewblood

what we are capable of

my fave anonymous video, which defines why i love the idea.

anonymous to teh govts of teh world

Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of meat and mineral, we are from the Internet. The new home of social consciousness. On behalf of the future of this culture, I ask you of the obsolete past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we ever likely to have one, so I address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty itself always speaks; anonymity. I declare the global social space we are building together to be naturally independent of the tyrannies and injustices you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any real methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear.

Governments derive their judicial powers from the consent of the governed. You have neither solicited nor received ours. You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces. The rapid growth of government censorship of the Web has not escaped our notice. Cyberspace does not lie within your borders. Do not think that you can build it, as though it were a public construction project. You cannot. It is an act of nature and it grows itself through our collective actions.

You claim there are problems among us that you need to solve. You use this claim to further impose unjust restrictions on our civil freedoms and rights. We cannot allow this. We consider this your formal warning, that if you continue to impose unjust control on us, you will meet with disaster.

We are anonymous, we are legion,

We do not forgive, and we do not forget.

Expect us.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-08-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote